Plastic Gloves (100 Pack)
- All Products (1088)
- Brand New! (623)
- Airbrushing and Tattoo Spray (10)
- Face Paint Sponges and Brushes (128)
- Balloons & Twisting Accessories (28)
- Books and Manuals (3)
- Bulk Face Paint Buys (20)
- Cleaning and Safety (30)
- Craft n Go (12)
- Face and Body Paint Palettes (54)
- Glitter, Sparkles and Gems (93)
- Glitter Tattoos (38)
- Face Paint Kits & Set Ups (19)
- Liquid Face and Body Paints (24)
- Marketing and Signage (15)
- Face Paint Splitcakes & One Stroke Cakes (150)
- Face Paint Stencils (96)
- Special FX Makeup (75)
- Apparel and Costumes (36)
- Water Solutions and Containers (18)
- Why do I need them?
- When painting, your hands touch the skin of kids you don't know. While normally this is fine, you have no idea if that child may have a cold, may have been sick yesterday, or heck, have something no one knows about. It also works both ways; people are generally contagious before they show any symptoms. Rather than spread those germs around, wear some gloves, and change them often.
- About the product
- These gloves are not the latex ones from the supermarket that make your hands sweat. They are clear plastic that slip over your hands, and don't stick to your skin. They are more comfortable to wear, and you don't have to worry about latex allergy issues.
- Shipping Information
Shipping address + Domestic Rates
Orders are sent to the shipping address entered on the order form. Make sure the address you entered is complete and accurate. A flat rate of $9.50 is charged for standard domestic shipping, and $13.50 for Express Shipping. Spend over $99 and standard shipping is free, spend over $150 and Express Shipping is Free.
All orders shipped to countries outside of the Australia are automatically calculated and charged by weight and distance upon check out. Orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees that are paid by the buyer. The value of payment received cannot be altered to decrease international custom fees. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the buyer at the time of pick up. We have no control over these charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, and you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our control and beyond the original delivery estimates. Feel free to contact your local customs office for further information.
You might also like